This week I spend sometime at the Sound Design Department of SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design). Trying to give students a prospective on the Location Sound Industry from the prospective of a Reality Tv/ ENG Mixer. I just wanted to share a few of the broader topics that I discussed:
1. You have to make your own way in the industry and your own contacts be a go getter.
2. Do the best job you can all the time you are only as good as the last job you worked.
3. Be a good fellow crew member try to help out when you can.
4. Always be professional no matter the situation
5. Take Pride in your work. If you don’t who will.
More to come……